Saturday, March 1, 2008

And so it begins

Throughout my time on this planet I have had many rich and wonderful experiences. This blog is the culmination of my past existence and the beginning of a new direction for me.

I have traveled a harsh and mostly lonely road for the past 10 years, a dark night so long and bitter that I thought death would not only
be a relief, but a welcome occurrence. I never allowed myself to go past the thought though as I had made a promise to myself years before, once I started down this path, that suicide would never be an option, and here I sit because if I knew one thing, it was how to keep a sacred vow, made to myself, long, long ago.

This site is dedicated to the advancement of the human spirit. It is here to serve, like a port in the storm, as a hideaway, an adventure and a soothing place to be yourself.

As the pages start to flow one into another it is my hope that those who pass this way leave inspired, wondering and thoughtful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren:

I am very glad you kept your sacred vow. The planet would not be
the same without you.

Thank you for creating this safe harbor.

Cassie

Suzanne said...

(I can't figure out how to post a comment to Lauren's original message, so I'll respond here. Hi, Cassie!)

Lauren, I know that you've experienced so much pain that it's difficult to think about the future sometimes. I'm so glad that you made that promise to yourself though because now, more than ever, we need your light in this world.

There aren't many people in the world who inspire me to be a better person, but you're certainly one of them. Thank you for that gift.

I will continue to ask the Universe to be gentle with you and allow you to feel its love and support. I ask the Universe, through grace, to let this Dark Night of yours end. (This or something better for the highest good of all involved.)

When you are feeling alone and scared, please know that you're really not alone. The Universe has put those of us who love you into your life so that you will always have shoulders on which you can lean.

Thank you for inviting me to join you in this sacred space.

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne:

It is so nice to see you here. I want to add that Lauren has helped me a great deal in so many ways. I don't know where I would be without her!

And I can say the same about you Suzanne, thank you for the help and support you have given to me!

Cassie

Suzanne said...

Thank you, Cassie. I could never fully repay you for everything that you've done for me in reference to my spiritual growth. (Hey, I need a grouphug smiley!)

Lauren said...

You guys are supposed to be writing on the blog! Where are your words of wisdom! LOL You're BOTH amazing!

Anonymous said...

Full moon in scorpio

This week we have had Scorpionic full moon. This moon will give rise to intense feelings, often from the deepest and darkest part of our psyche. These feelings may come from our current life or past lives. This is a transformative and healing moon once the pain has been faced, examined, and resolved.

Cassie